I had wanted to start up a blog again, but I never got around to it. Talking about it today, combined with a weird rash of insomnia this past week, has convinced me to get 'er done. JesseCo is the name of a company I created in grade 6. Instead of pay attention in class, I would pass notes to the girls and draw cartoons. JesseCo owned a company called The Body Shop, unlike the Body Shoppe, The Body Shop sold body parts. One of the best selling products was the Jar-o-Eyes. The shop manager was an alien.
I love that feeling of starting something new, so I got in front of my computer, sat down, got ready to type, got up to go pee, came back, read another blog, read a few youtube videos, got up again, got tea and ginger snaps, sat down again, listened to a song that I want to blog about, searched it on the web, joined a fan website of the artist, got frustrated with their stupid 'admin new user authorizing' bs, checked huffington post, then saw the tab for blogspot and remembered that whole blog thing.
Ya. We will see how long this lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha yea, I used to do this as well. Hopefully you'll keep it up! - Will
ReplyDeleteI now now the meaning of JesseCo better... I love it. :D
ReplyDelete